If you’ve ever researched, “How to Accept Credit Cards” or “Top Online Payment Methods,” you’re in the right place.
We get it. You provide a valuable product or service, but you don’t know the best way to get paid. Or, you’re ready to upgrade to the newest technology!
You want payments to be simple for your customers, easy on you and cost-effective. And since there are so many ways to process payments, it can be overwhelming to understand your options, let alone choose the best setup for your business.
Retail Store Solutions
As a retail store owner, you do it all: manage inventory, fulfill orders and work weekends—just to name a few. That’s why we offer comprehensive tools that not only optimize how you get paid but other processes as well.
For example, with MaxxPay®, our all-in-one Point of Sale solution, you can set up low quantity alerts, add a customized gift card program, review employee hours, plus so much more.
By partnering with Electronic Merchant Systems, you can grow to even greater heights. The tools below are built to meet the unique and complex needs of retail stores, just like yours.
- Terminals: Support EMV chip card, contactless and mobile wallets with secure, compact terminals.
- MaxxPay®: Process payments, manage inventory and more, with an all-in-one Point of Sale solution.
- Altus:Encourage customers to return with a Gift & Loyalty program— custom plastic cards included!
Service-Based Business Solutions
As a service-based business, you likely send quotes, write scopes and create invoices—all before you even think about processing a payment. That’s why we offer more comprehensive payment tools to meet your unique needs.
For instance, with Electronic Merchant Systems’ virtual terminals, you no longer need to chase clients for checks or stand in line at the bank. Your clients can pay online, faster.
By partnering with us, you can simplify how you get paid, from start to finish. The solutions below are built for service providers, just like you.
- Email Invoicing: Let clients pay online and get paid quicker with email invoicing.
- Mobile Phone Payments: Use your phone or tablet to accept payments.
- Payment Gateway: Process transactions quickly and easily using a virtual terminal or eCommerce shopping cart.